• Cyprus Media Academy is a division of DIAS Media, the leading media group in Cyprus.
• DIAS is composed of Sigma Television, two top-ranked radio stations Radio Proto and Super FM, several online portals, including the number one news portal Sigmalive, a range of leading publications, and DIAS Productions, a movie service provider
• CMA is multicultural and our courses are in English, Greek or Arabic
• We offer intensive training course for corporate and private clients.
• Public Speaking, Crisis Communication and Emergency Media Response courses are tailored for major companies, organisations, and government departments.
• A wide range of Broadcasting courses are offered to colleges, students, and individuals.
• Our film courses attract individuals who plan to work in the developing film industry in Cyprus.
• Course participants from all over the world, including Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Greece, India, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, & the United Kingdom
• CMA has several strategic partnerships with international organisations and colleges
• CMA’s audio-visual classrooms and broadcast facilities have been certified as a Vocational Training Structure by the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus our courses
• CMA courses are short-term, intensive, and highly practical for corporate clients, organisations, government departments and individuals, we offer a wide range of bespoke training courses, including public speaking, crisis communication, and emergency media response
• CMA provides specialist training programmes in both broadcasting and film production
• All our courses are unique as we make full use of television and radio production studios in the broadcast headquarters of DIAS Media
• Our course trainers are globally renowned and are specialists in their fields
• Our training courses are tailored to the needs of participants and are suited to both beginner and advanced level